Switch [BUG] Perfection Tracker won’t register that I have all the stardrops

Abura

Tiller
Same issue here, EVERYTHING completed but won’t register all Stardrops. Super bummed I really wanted to get perfection :( Really hope this can be fixed!
Me too. I want my golden chickens. For the first time I actually bothered to catch every fish, even the legends! It was a pain in the neck. For that stupid tracker to say that I haven't found all the stardrops is an insult.

ava_falynn

Farmhand
I'm having the same problem, I was hoping there was a way to counter it as accepting the Qi's crop quest recently allowed me to get the mummified bat so now all that's left is this glitch, I haven't heard of any patch news from Eric on twitter which is sad but hopefully they'll all come out at once and I can see the ending :)

Hinkadie

Greenhorn
This really isn't being talked about enough, this issue is still plaguing me and others and there's still been no word about fixing the glitch. Has anybody discovered a fix for this yet other than file editing (I'm playing on console so it's impossible to file edit, unless there is some way that I don't know).

imnvs

Local Legend
This really isn't being talked about enough, this issue is still plaguing me and others and there's still been no word about fixing the glitch. Has anybody discovered a fix for this yet other than file editing (I'm playing on console so it's impossible to file edit, unless there is some way that I don't know).
There isn't a way you don't know of. We still don't know when the glitch is getting fixed. Also, honestly, talking about it more isn't going to get it fixed any faster.

maggiekarp

Newcomer
The most recent update fixed this issue! Thanks so much!

eeeee the little UFOs in the summit cutscene if you have the strange capsule

"Flaky at best"? I've never seen it. The majority of players have never seen it. A not small quantity of people have seen it, yes, but "flaky at best" seems pretty over-critical, imho.
Why the need to critique people's language here and pick it apart? I find this to be unwelcoming, and I'm sorry to say, also a feels bit aggressive when seen in multiple threads in the space of a few days (apologies but when things are made uncomfortable, I'm a mind speaker). Too much of this and otherwise helpful and nice folk may avoid the forum. A game forum need not be these things, we can all get along. I myself have neuro issues, and my brain substitutes words, having someone pick apart what is a momentary choice (or sometimes malfunction) in language is just... well, unnecessary. It can bring the mood down and it is too bad, because this is an awesome forum with lots of friendly folks. People can have different experiences on different devices and platforms that are unpredictable, we aren't omniscient.

Is everything okay? --If not maybe there's a place for a thread to talk since this is off-topic here. I'm sure people would be happy to listen.

I just want to say that I really appreciate your posts a lot of the time, but when when they're not harsh (I'm sorry to be so frank, this is not meant to hurt feelings but rather to see if perhaps there might be a better way to go about discussion). I just wish I could enjoy more of your insightful posts and less of the harsh ones. I think you know a lot about the game and have a lot to offer this community, and that is so appreciated.

Back to the topic at hand: I'm glad the update fixed the issue for your MagieCarp, that's awesome! 🙂 For others that still have this problem, I hope the patch arrives soon (if it hasn't already)! 🤞🍀

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Why the need to critique people's language here and pick it apart?
Isn't that exactly what you're doing to me?

If people are being, imho, over-critical of something that doesn't deserve such harsh criticism, I'll defend it. Especially in this case, when/where I absolutely do not think I was out of bounds at all.

Yes, there's a bug, and yes, it is frustrating. If you read the rest of my posts (and I know you've read some as you liked one), you can see that I'm not being aggressive here. I'm countering aggressive opinion and counseling patience.

Part of critical thinking is to ask a questions, so after observing this on multiple other threads, I decided to ask one. A question is a question. While I was at it I thought I'd explain how this kind of behavior can affect others, giving you also a personal example of a person with a cognitive impairment (that doesn't affect intelligence) who may struggle to use the right words at times and may be sensitive to having their words examined (me), judged or turned around on them. I thought perhaps if I put a human spin on how these kinds of things make others feel, perhaps you'd reconsider this approach. I tried to put it as gently as I could think of, while still remaining respectful and still saying what I needed to (just being honest), but If you'd prefer to deflect that back to me, that's fine. Again, I apologize for being so direct about an uncomfortable topic, I just wanted to provide an opportunity to see if it could be addressed before using the ignore button.... because as I said, I do really appreciate your insightful posts on other things. I think you have a lot to offer the community. Life is just too short for the rest. No worries though, it's all good. 🙂
Be well, and cheers.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Also, honestly, talking about it more isn't going to get it fixed any faster.
I know this reply is a bit late, but I feel it's important to say that the developers do review this section of the forums, and having people responding in threads and adding their voice to an issue is genuinely helpful! It is useful to have a rough sense of how big an issue is- the more people talking about it, the more people are affected. That sort of info is can help determine what game issues get attention.

So yes, talking about it isn't going to directly affect the time it takes for an issue to be worked on, but it can affect if that issues gets worked on in the first place. And it's important to keep in mind that this is the spot for people to report issues with the game!

Last edited:

nanon07

Newcomer
Oh goodness I am having the stardrop bug issue on my switch too and I am devastated! I really hope a fix comes soon!

Abura

Tiller
Still having this issue on a brand new Save File. I found all of the Stardrops but it says I haven't. The issue isn't resolved.

Edit: I went to sleep for the day after eating the last one and now it says I have all Stardrops! So happy

Last edited:

jwoww

Cowpoke
Nintendo Switch

Basically, I’ve completed every other goal in the perfection tracker and have all the stardrops (had them all before the 1.5 update) but the tracker still says I don’t have all of them. I have 508 energy and I’ve triple checked the list of them to make sure I didn’t miss one. It’s the only thing keeping me from completing perfection.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I want gold chickens :(
this is happening to me on PS4 and driving me bonkers. i'm shocked it hasn't been fixed yet tbh cause it's been going on for months