Switch [BUG] Perfection Tracker won’t register that I have all the stardrops

Bjshor01

Greenhorn
Nintendo Switch

Basically, I’ve completed every other goal in the perfection tracker and have all the stardrops (had them all before the 1.5 update) but the tracker still says I don’t have all of them. I have 508 energy and I’ve triple checked the list of them to make sure I didn’t miss one. It’s the only thing keeping me from completing perfection.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I want gold chickens :(

Attachments

ndp4319

Newcomer
Nintendo Switch

Basically, I’ve completed every other goal in the perfection tracker and have all the stardrops (had them all before the 1.5 update) but the tracker still says I don’t have all of them. I have 508 energy and I’ve triple checked the list of them to make sure I didn’t miss one. It’s the only thing keeping me from completing perfection.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I want gold chickens :(
i have the same problem on switch although i started a new game file and have earned all stardrops since the update, energy is sitting at 508 i know i have collected all yet tracker indicates that i have not.

RiaMcDoodle

Cowpoke
I am unfortunately having the same issue, has anybody found a solution to this yet? I am also playing on Nintendo Switch.
I still have this issue on the Switch, I haven’t figured out a way to fix it. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.

nerdmanpap

Greenhorn
I bought Stardew on PC, and then another copy for my Switch which has become my primary platform. As I bought the game in March, 1.5 was already out and I installed that update on my switch before I started my farm. I'm now at 150+ hours played on Switch and found all stardrops and the walnut room tracker shows "Found All Stardrops: Yes".

I'm not sure why yours isn't working, but can at least report for a new user with a new save file it worked properly for me. Still having trouble with the infamous mummified bat though.

Hinkadie

Greenhorn
I bought Stardew on PC, and then another copy for my Switch which has become my primary platform. As I bought the game in March, 1.5 was already out and I installed that update on my switch before I started my farm. I'm now at 150+ hours played on Switch and found all stardrops and the walnut room tracker shows "Found All Stardrops: Yes".

I'm not sure why yours isn't working, but can at least report for a new user with a new save file it worked properly for me. Still having trouble with the infamous mummified bat though.
I made a new save file for 1.5 so I don't believe there is any issue there

dubesor

Farmhand
Many people on switch with 508 energy are reporting the bug that a stardrop is missing. I have also personally seen 4 bugs in safefiles where a stardrop was not accounted for in the tracker in the PC version even though the person claimed 100% they did not cheat in any stardrops and they all had 508 max energy (meaning all star drops). Something fishy is going on. Maybe the game needs to do an additional "check" during the night and truly check for the consumed stardrops. The current system seems flaky at best.

imnvs

Local Legend
The current system seems flaky at best.
"Flaky at best"? I've never seen it. The majority of players have never seen it. A not small quantity of people have seen it, yes, but "flaky at best" seems pretty over-critical, imho.

Abura

Tiller
Same here on switch. The tracker says I haven't found them all. I'm at 508. Moved in with Krobus, bought his, got another one when he reached the appropriate heart level, Gave Statue Berry , Caught ALL Fish, Finished Museum Reached 100 in the mines and got one at the fair. No dice!.

HarryE22

Newcomer
I've had this as well, also on Switch. I've triple checked all of the drop locations, yet I'm at 508 energy still. I started a new game in 1.5 (on the beach farm, no less), so it's not some issue of going from an older version of the game to a newer one.

This really bums me out as I was really looking forward to getting the endgame stuff. A big portion of the game is just not available to me just because of some bug.

maggiekarp

Newcomer
Another Switch user with the same error and 508 energy, but wanted to see if this could be related: I accidentally went out of order and did a Qi special order board to go to Skull Cavern level 100 and it ended up closing out the Iridium Snake Milk event, and I can't get it to trigger no matter how many times I go to level 100 again. So I'm thinking something about accidentally closing out journal entries in the wrong order is causing it?

I'm hoping this gets fixed in a patch, I'm in an unusually lucky Beach farm run otherwise. I'm on year 5 but I got the strange capsule, 6 owl statues, and prismatic shards drop like crazy.

imnvs

Local Legend
A big portion of the game is just not available to me just because of some bug.
That's not actually true, really.

You're denied an area with nothing to do in it but look at it after the first time you go there, honestly, with a cut-scene there the first time. You're denied access to one new animal that is neat, and valuable too, but by the time you have perfection (because srsly, you've HAD to have earned about 20M already at the point you achieve it) this is truly just icing on the cake. There's another new statue that gives out prismatic shards 1/day, and again, by the time you've gotten to this point... that's really neat, but still just really neat icing on the cake. That's all that is unavailable. I really do not think that these are a large portion of the game, man, honestly.

I mean, I get it. I'd be super frustrated too, and I'd want it fixed if I were in your shoes. And the thing is, I still do want it fixed for you, because you did the work and you deserve the prize, and the prize is pretty neat... but just to reassure you, sure you're missing out on some pretty neat stuff, but it's not that much stuff, and it's not really game-changing.

Last edited:

Abura

Tiller
Another Switch user with the same error and 508 energy, but wanted to see if this could be related: I accidentally went out of order and did a Qi special order board to go to Skull Cavern level 100 and it ended up closing out the Iridium Snake Milk event, and I can't get it to trigger no matter how many times I go to level 100 again. So I'm thinking something about accidentally closing out journal entries in the wrong order is causing it?

I'm hoping this gets fixed in a patch, I'm in an unusually lucky Beach farm run otherwise. I'm on year 5 but I got the strange capsule, 6 owl statues, and prismatic shards drop like crazy.
I actually did something similar. I hadn't completed the first quest to get to level 100 of the Skull Cavern. When the hungry challenge popped up on the board, I did it that way. They all sort of crashed into each other.

dubesor

Farmhand
That's for walnuts. For missing / bugged Stardrop credit you first check on https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ which Stardrop is incorrectly not credited. Then make a backup of your savefile and then open it in an editor (notepad/notepad++, etc). There you can add the relevant String into your savefile and save it. The strings for the different Stardrops are:
<string>CF_Spouse</string> 12.5 Hearts with spouse/roomate
<string>CF_Fish</string> Master Angler/Catch all fish
<string>CF_Sewer</string> Sold by Krobus for 20k gold
<string>CF_Statue</string> Master Cannoli Statue, Gem Berry in Secret Woodss
<string>CF_Fair</string> . Sold at Fair for 2000 tokens
<string>CF_Mines</string> Chest on floor 100 in Mines
Museum complete collection not 100%, its's either one of the museumCollectedReward strings or <string>museumComplete</string>

Lassleonardo

Newcomer
Same issue here, EVERYTHING completed but won’t register all Stardrops. Super bummed I really wanted to get perfection :( Really hope this can be fixed!