Issue [Bug] NPCs walking out of bounds and through collision objects such as walls and furniture.

SJH

Greenhorn
I recently got into Stardew Valley and have been installing a range of mods for quality-of-life improvements and I'm having a lot of fun.
However, recently, my NPCs have been walking through walls and walking out of bounds at various speeds and am wondering what has happened.
It was working fine a day or two ago and I have also tried removing the mods I installed recently and it does not change anything, also the SMAPI console does not show any errors.

If I could get some help from anyone who might've experienced the same, or maybe knows what'd cause something like that, I'd really appreciate it.

Below is a screenshot of my current mods folder sorted by most recently installed starting from top to bottom.
If any more information is needed to troubleshoot, I'd be happy to provide with a reply.

A huge thanks in advance for anyone that may see this and offer a solution or some insight to this issue.

1686166757200.png

Regards,
SJH