Mobile [BUG] Non-removable sprinklers at north bases of fruit trees

Saxifrage

Greenhorn
I have several mature (iridium star) fruit tree orchards, and then decided to put junimo huts and sprinklers amongst them. This has worked well, except for a few spots where I placed sprinklers in my "first draft" layout and when I went to move them, the sprinklers COULD NOT be picked up again! This only happens in the square directly north of the square occupied by a fruit tree. I try and try with the mining pick but it only shakes the tree. I've even tried with an axe (heart in my throat the whole time, believe you me) and while it doesn't cut down the tree, it doesn't pick up the sprinkler either.

Is there any fix for this? I babied these trees all the way to iridium quality and I really don't want to do it again. I'd rather put up with the clutter and productivity loss of the out-of-place sprinklers forever.

If it matters: I'm on mobile, the sprinklers are iridium and "mounted" on pieces of crafted wood floor, and the trees are multiple varieties of fruit. Oh, and I'm on the forest farm. I also have access to a PC copy of the game; would it be worth transferring my save and trying to fix it there?

King Femme

Newcomer
This bug is also affecting the tiles directly below the bushes on the hill-top farm. The sprinklers circled in blue are non-removable, the one circled in green is removable. They cannot be removed with tools or bare hands. There is no animation or sound when I try to remove them.

I am also on mobile, on iOS, playing version 1.4.5.145.

Attachments

Lady Freebird

Newcomer
This bug is also affecting the tiles directly below the bushes on the hill-top farm. The sprinklers circled in blue are non-removable, the one circled in green is removable. They cannot be removed with tools or bare hands. There is no animation or sound when I try to remove them.

I am also on mobile, on iOS, playing version 1.4.5.145.
What did the solution end up being?