Mobile [BUG] No audio after the latest update

Magicbox

Newcomer
Hello, i am having a problem after i updated the game. The audio is suddenly gone even though i put the volume to maximum. I’ve tried switching to another application (in case there is something wrong with my device) but everything works just fine. I also re-installed the game but still no sound comes out. Am i the only one, or...?

Anyway, i am using iPad Air. I am clueless at this point... Thanks!

Odin

Staff member
Just to be sure, have you checked the sound sliders in the game's settings? These are found in the option menu once you've loaded into your save.

IMG_0108.png

kohlrak

Farmhand
Hello, i am having a problem after i updated the game. The audio is suddenly gone even though i put the volume to maximum. I’ve tried switching to another application (in case there is something wrong with my device) but everything works just fine. I also re-installed the game but still no sound comes out. Am i the only one, or...?

Anyway, i am using iPad Air. I am clueless at this point... Thanks!
Another thing to try is turning things down before turning them up all the way. Sometimes UIs are unidirectional, so if your volume settings go down to 0 for some reason, sometimes the sliders are still set to max. Setting them down to 0 and bringing them back to max will often fix the issues.