iOS [BUG] Multiple Xbox Controllers Issue

Jar14

Newcomer
I recently tried playing Stardew Valley with an Xbox One controller connected via Bluetooth, and it worked fine and quite smoothly. However, when I tried to play local co-op with friends and connected more than one Xbox One controller (all through Bluetooth), the controllers all started having the same issues.

- Pressing A Button would at times spam inputs during character creation, menu selection, name selection GUI, etc.

- Trying to move with the joystick caused players to stagger and move erratically. It also increased in sensitivity, despite not modifying prior, and would sometimes move back to its previous position in the menu screen when trying to change the cursor selection.

- The direction pads move straight in the direction you wanted, however, it would drag and cause the player to persistently walk in that same direction unless changed when turning. It also had the same problem when moving through the menu screens. (was able to use for movement in-game, but had to time turns to move effectively)

- Using both left and right triggers to change tools also had dragging, trying to use both triggers to cycle through the player's Start Menu would move irregularly, at times changing too quickly or not at all despite repeatedly triggering. (Same effect when triggering patiently and repeatedly)

For clarification, these are all the bugs I have noticed when trying to play, also I am using a MacBook Pro version 10.13.16 (so some bugs may just be my controller itself)
However, I have been searching through the internet for a few days now but have yet to find anyone having a similar problem as my own. I wish to find a fix if I can and finally play with my friends.