PC [BUG] Multiplayer Night Market

Hashbrown97

Newcomer
During the night market, my wife and I wanted to try to watch the mermaid show together on local multiplayer. We entered the mermaid's boat at around the same time and after about 5 seconds, the game crashed. Anyone else experience this kind of issue?

Gennawr

Greenhorn
During the night market, my wife and I wanted to try to watch the mermaid show together on local multiplayer. We entered the mermaid's boat at around the same time and after about 5 seconds, the game crashed. Anyone else experience this kind of issue?
Hey pal I reported this the other day when me and my boyfriend was playing. Did it crash/close as soon as the mermaid show is due to start?

Migz

Newcomer
I've had this happen too. Split screen co-op on PC, version 1.5.1. Game crashed for us when I (host) was on the docks and my partner was in the mermaid boat. Happened right when the show would have begun.

wicked2903

Newcomer
This happened to me too, but a little differently:

I am the host, my partner is the person added through local co-op.

I went to the night market by myself, and watched the mermaid show by myself. It worked just fine. My partner was mining in the desert at that time.

Then when he went to the mermaid show while I was doing something else in the same area, the game crashed.

We played through the whole day again, then I went to a completely different area (mines) while he attempted the night market. It crashed again.