Solved [BUG] Mouse position changes when I place an item in the chest

aryldose

Greenhorn
After the 1.5.1 update I noticed this happening. Initially I thought it could be because of my old map that had MODs so I deleted the saves, created a new one and it kept happening. Whenever I put an item in the chest my pointer goes to the position of the first item, I recorded a video showing what is happening.

Local COOP mode is also happening, I haven't tried it online yet.

Stardew-Valley-2020-12-28-04-38-32.gif

MrZeffy

Cowpoke
Quite odd, I just opened up Stardew and tried moving items and did not experience this bug.

If using steam, does verifying the integrity of your files + backing up/resetting your startup_preferences fix this?

aryldose

Greenhorn
Quite odd, I just opened up Stardew and tried moving items and did not experience this bug.

If using steam, does verifying the integrity of your files + backing up/resetting your startup_preferences fix this?

It's my mistake, in the menu you have an option to use the menu itself as if you were in control, and that’s why it was happening, sorry for the trouble

MrZeffy

Cowpoke
It's my mistake, in the menu you have an option to use the menu itself as if you were in control, and that’s why it was happening, sorry for the trouble
Which setting was it exactly? I haven't seen this before so I'm curious about it x)