PC [BUG] Mines Stuck After Danger in Deep Quest

Velhotuli

Newcomer
No matter what I do I cannot get the mines to revert back to normal after the Danger in the Deep Quest. I've tried flipping the switch several times and even completed the quest a second time but nothing works. I am currently on the 1.5.2 update on PC.

mmc

Greenhorn
I'm having the same problem. Skull cavern is also stuck.

The only thing I can think that may be relevant is that we were playing co-op and attempting the Skull Cavern Invasion quest when one of our players got disconnected and didn't return. The remaining two of us didn't attempt it again and let the quest expire. Maybe it somehow got stuck as a result?

Any ideas for a fix/workaround would be awesome... I need like 25 more pepper rexes for monster slayer and I'm stuck with mines that don't spawn them 😬

Velhotuli

Newcomer
I was also playing in Co-op and someone was disconnected part way through but they logged back on and we completed it within the time. I just really want the mines to go back because ore is a lot easier to find in the regular mines

mmc

Greenhorn
Found a workaround, but I have no idea what I'm doing so your mileage may vary 😛

Open your save file (make a backup!) and look for mineShrineActivated, change it to true (mine was false). Also look for skullCavesDifficulty and minesDifficulty and make them both 0.

Seems to have worked for me, hope it helps.