Android [BUG] Mayor shorts/Wrong Person

Swirru

Newcomer
Greetings, like in tittle. I have problem with return mayor shorts after using them as Lau(Lua or how its called) soup ingredient event on beach.

Ive tried talk to him with have shorts in inventory and tried give them as "present" or anything else.

All the time getting popup "wrong person".

If i cant finish this quest its fine i think but its kinda silly to block option to finish quest after using hes shorts in some in-game event.

Sorry for my english.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
It's not necessarily a bug, since you can only use the shorts for any easter egg once, or the quest. Since you used the ingredients for the soup, you shouldn't have the shorts anymore... do you still have them, but you can't give them to anybody?

Swirru

Newcomer
It's not necessarily a bug, since you can only use the shorts for any easter egg once, or the quest. Since you used the ingredients for the soup, you shouldn't have the shorts anymore... do you still have them, but you can't give them to anybody?
Yep, still have them. Ive got them back to my inventory after event end. Its not possible to give them back or event destroy them in trash. Mayor was giving me still quests from him even with active purple shorts missing quest.

I can spam about, ive done allready (probably all) story line ble ble ble but idk if it will help with this issue.