PC [BUG] Master Of The Five Ways achievement never unlocked on Steam

bludyvalentine

Newcomer
Hello there!

I got the game back in January last year and few months later I got to level 10 in all skills. I later realized that the achievement on Steam never unlocked (Master Of The Five Ways). The thing is, I had to install a mod to have my friends on my farm since we were more than what the game could provide (house wise, if that makes sense), which I'm sure is why the achievement didn't go through. I eventually removed their houses and the said file became my main file, which was when I got level 10 in every skills. I don't have any mods in the game now since I want to play as vanilla as possible (even if I feel like my file has been tainted with the mod LOL).

Now, I tried going to %appdata% > Roaming > StardewValley > Saves > (my main file) and remove everything between <achievements> & </achievements> (in both the file with the folder's name and SaveGameInfo), booting up the game again to get the achievement via Steam and...nothing. I've tried it twice to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong and still nothing. Is there any way I can get the achievement or is it a lost cause at this point? I don't really feel like starting a whole new file for the achievement but if I have to, then I will... :cry:

I still have a little bit of hope as I'm on Summer Year 5 and just unlocked Mr. Qi's Walnut Room today. ;--;

Hopefully someone can help!

Thank you <3

P.S., here are screenshots of the achievement still locked on Steam and all my my skills being maxed.

Capture.PNG

uh.PNG

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hello there!

I got the game back in January last year and few months later I got to level 10 in all skills. I later realized that the achievement on Steam never unlocked (Master Of The Five Ways). The thing is, I had to install a mod to have my friends on my farm since we were more than what the game could provide (house wise, if that makes sense), which I'm sure is why the achievement didn't go through. I eventually removed their houses and the said file became my main file, which was when I got level 10 in every skills. I don't have any mods in the game now since I want to play as vanilla as possible (even if I feel like my file has been tainted with the mod LOL).

Now, I tried going to %appdata% > Roaming > StardewValley > Saves > (my main file) and remove everything between <achievements> & </achievements> (in both the file with the folder's name and SaveGameInfo), booting up the game again to get the achievement via Steam and...nothing. I've tried it twice to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong and still nothing. Is there any way I can get the achievement or is it a lost cause at this point? I don't really feel like starting a whole new file for the achievement but if I have to, then I will... :cry:

I still have a little bit of hope as I'm on Summer Year 5 and just unlocked Mr. Qi's Walnut Room today. ;--;

Hopefully someone can help!

Thank you <3

P.S., here are screenshots of the achievement still locked on Steam and all my my skills being maxed.

View attachment 6246
View attachment 6247
You can also get an achievement using SMAPI How to Unlock Missed Steam Achievements.
Or if you don't want to use SMAPI, you can use SteamAchievementManager, It's safe, but some users don't like it.