PS4 [BUG] Local Legend Bug

lileoach1994

Newcomer
I’m sure this has come up somewhere but I can’t find any recent, relevant posts. I completed all the bundles. I have the in game award for it and received the letter. I did the hidden bundle for the movie theater. I finished in year 2 in summer and I’m now in winter of the same year so I’m far off and not a day or two later but the trophy never popped. Am I out of luck or is there some random fix for this?

Edit: admittedly I did skip the cutscene that plays through with Pierre giving the uppercut of dreams, so if I did miss out on the trophy I suppose it is my own fault. I just wish I knew it was tied to the cutscene instead of the completion of bundles.

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, just because it makes me pause... proper labeling may be an issue here. So, first, there is an achievement called "Local Legend" that comes from completing the Community Center. For achieving it, you get the "Stardew Hero Trophy" decoration item.

It seems you're asking about the trophy decoration, and honestly, I don't know if skipping it prevents you getting the item. As far as I know, it shouldn't, but that would be an interesting bug/issue, and a good thing for people to know, so they don't skip it.

lileoach1994

Newcomer
Okay, just because it makes me pause... proper labeling may be an issue here. So, first, there is an achievement called "Local Legend" that comes from completing the Community Center. For achieving it, you get the "Stardew Hero Trophy" decoration item.

It seems you're asking about the trophy decoration, and honestly, I don't know if skipping it prevents you getting the item. As far as I know, it shouldn't, but that would be an interesting bug/issue, and a good thing for people to know, so they don't skip it.
Sorry I worded weird, cause I didn’t know how to word it. I have the decoration, the problem is the trophy “Local Legend” didn’t pop. I’ve gone two seasons and as I said completed even the bundle for the movie theater but no trophy pop. Sorry I should’ve been more specific but the word decoration never registered in my brain.

Ereo

Helper
You get the trophy during the cutscene with the completed community center, so if you skip it I would expect it to be in your inventory immediately.

Just an idea, was your inventory full at that point?

I don't think you can get the trophy later.

lileoach1994

Newcomer
You get the trophy during the cutscene with the completed community center, so if you skip it I would expect it to be in your inventory immediately.

Just an idea, was your inventory full at that point?

I don't think you can get the trophy later.
Sorry with the wording, but I mean the trophy “Local Legend” not the physical trophy decoration. I poorly stated what I was trying to say. I’ve gotten the decoration, letter from Lewis, and did the bundle for movie theater but the “Local Legend” trophy didn’t pop and hasn’t popped two seasons later which makes me fear I’m out of luck.

Ereo

Helper
So you mean the archievement, not the trophy? The little star in your collection window?

Sorry, I understood you had the star but not the trophy.

lileoach1994

Newcomer
So you mean the archievement, not the trophy? The little star in your collection window?

Sorry, I understood you had the star but not the trophy.
Yes sorry. Everything is obtained in-game wise, however I never got the trophy(achievement) Local Legend.

Odin

Staff member
Just to help clarify for this discussion and for the future, on PlayStation, achievements are known as "trophies". So in this context the terms are interchangeable.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if there's a simple way to fix this on console, you may need to complete the community center again on a new save. Maybe when 1.5 is released for PS4 that would be a good time to start a new playthrough?

case898

Newcomer
This has happened to me too and I have found no way to fix it as of yet. I am just going to play through and get all other trophies then complete the community centre again as it seems to be the only way.

xBlackEye

Greenhorn
Oh, so this is a PS Network trophy, not the in game achievement at all?
Here is a complete list of all trophies/achievements. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5673-stardew-valley

Confirmed bugs
Local Legend
Restore the Pelican Town Community Center.
"BUGGY TROPHY NOTICE - Skipping the cutscene that plays when the community centre has been restored may stop this trophy from unlocking. To be on the safe side, let the cutscene play out in its entirety." - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5673-stardew-valley/34-local-legend

Protector Of The Valley
Complete all of the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer goals.
"GLITCHED TROPHY WARNING! - You'll need to kill 150 Magma Sprites for this trophy, but some users have reported that completing this slayer goal after all of the others can prevent the trophy from unlocking, requiring another playthrough - and that would suck. To be on the safe side, complete the Magma Sprite slayer goal ASAP and let literally any of the other monsters' slayer goals be the final one you need to complete." - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5673-stardew-valley/41-protector-of-the-valley