PC [BUG] Local Legend Achievement Not Achieved When Skipping Cutscene (Steam)

Chaotic_Dagger

Greenhorn
When skipping the cutscene when receiving the town hero trophy (the trigger of the achievement) the achievement is not received.

While troubleshooting my other issue: Steam Achievements/Status Not Recorded While Offline I found this issue.

First in an unedited entirely vanilla save file started in 1.0 while offline with no backups the achievement was not received the same year of the release due to being offline from steam.

Second in an unedited entirely vanilla save file started in 1.4, I had not finished the center until recently with the 1.5 release, with the update release I made backups.
In the first attempt I played while offline unknowingly and never received the achievement then went back to my backups to try to get it.
In the second attempt with steam connected I tried to complete the center with skipping the cutscenes and the achievement was not received but the trophy was.
In the third attempt with the same variables set I did not skip the cutscene and received the achievement.

If you have the means to test this my save file before the completion is included (dropbox), the truffle is all that remains and is already in my inventory.

Last edited by a moderator: