iOS [BUG] Level 100 skull cavern

Unagi15

Greenhorn
Hello.
Reaching level 100 skull cavern. First time, game freeze before it drink strange milk.
Them i tried again, them it freeze once it enter floor 100.
Had to close game and reload, them appear at the hospital.
Is this a know issue?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Unagi15

Greenhorn
UPDATE:
Somehow i bypassed the issue, got the reward and continued down the cave.

Here is what i did:
I normally use invisible joystick 2 button.
Switch to tap to move and auto attack before entering floor 100.
Did not tap the screen during the cut scene until the each dialogue end.
I dont know what solved the issue but that is what i did.
Hope this help if anyone else have this issue.

Odin

Staff member
Did you try what @Unagi15 did to get it to work?
Unfortunately it sounds like that solution only works if you make a change before reaching that level, so by the time someone was there and experienced it, it would be too late.

Nerb

Newcomer
Well, you didn't post in this thread before, so...

You are playing on iOS mobile, yes? Did you try what @Unagi15 did to get it to work?
No i have not, i just recently bought the game on mobile and i am using android. I was confused as what is happening that i could not move my person. I did not know this is a thing on mobile that's why searched online and someone had the same problem as i did. I'll probably do what the guy posted when i play again and follow up. Still kinda sucks even after a year this was not yet patched up.

imnvs

Local Legend
Unfortunately it sounds like that solution only works if you make a change before reaching that level, so by the time someone was there and experienced it, it would be too late.
Well, yes.... except that he restarted and tried again, so was able to make the changes before he went in for the 3rd time, if I read everything correctly. I think it is worth investigating to see if that workaround may help Nerb too.
No i have not, i just recently bought the game on mobile and i am using android. I was confused as what is happening that i could not move my person. I did not know this is a thing on mobile that's why searched online and someone had the same problem as i did. I'll probably do what the guy posted when i play again and follow up. Still kinda sucks even after a year this was not yet patched up.
To be fair, it was over a year between major updates, and the last major update was only just over 9 months ago. Technically, you're still waiting for THAT (but that's because the folks responsible for porting the game to mobile failed in some fashion and after months with no results were replaced). Honestly, the ONLY reason you haven't seen any update is because of waiting on the mobile update, and not because CA wasn't working on bugs.

And we can see he has been working on bugs. Since the update from 10 months ago we've already seen 4 updates and a 5th is coming. Sometime soon you should also see the fruits of all those updates too. Yes, I know it is frustrating to wait, but a little patience may just pay off.