PC [Bug] Leo is my secret santa

OkamiChibi

Newcomer
I have no idea how this happened since apparently this was fixed in patch 1.5.1. But somehow I got Leo as my secret santa. I unfortunately did not take a screenshot of the letter from Mayor Lewis since I did not realize that was a bug. I thought Leo would somehow magically appear at Stardew for the event. Currently I only have 2 hearts with Leo and saw his 2 heart event. I have been sleeping on Ginger Island and passing out there before getting the letter in Stardew. I was also playing offline when I got the letter, but the game is already up to date. I am currently at the Feast of the Winter Star and talked with all the villagers. None of them triggered the secret gift giving action.

smibbo

Greenhorn
I have the exact same problem; Leo was assigned to me and I didn't know it was a bug so I didn't pay it any mind. In fact I have his duck feather in my inventory. But even though I gave his parrot ten walnuts and I gave him one present already this week, he hasn't shown up at the winter star festival which means I can't trigger the gift event.