Solved [BUG] junimo kart in local co-op

anhandoff

Newcomer
In local coop mode, I've noticed that junimo kart doesn't automatically center in the coop screen - only about 2/3 of the game is showing while the rest is cut off. The junimo cart game is still on a field of black.

The same thing doesn't happen for journey of the prairie king. Wasn't sure if this was an isolated incident.

I am playing on pc/steam and was in local co-op with one other person, both using x box controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
This should be fixed in 1.5.2! Please mention if it's still an issue for you!

Changing the game Interface size may help too if the problem is still there, since when playing split screen CO-OP not on all devices screens (e.g. TV, Monitor or laptop screen) the resolution is the same it change and you may need to adjust the Interface size or tried to adjust the resolution if you don't have the problem I have of the full screen mode not working properly in that mode yo can change the resolution of the game, I don't use that mode since for me and some few people in that mode the sound doesn't work properly when the game is transmitted to a other device (e.g. a TV like in my case) even when setting the audio before the game starts it still does not work, but I only go to that mode to change the resolution then I put it on windows borderless then close and open the game again and the resolution should be the one you choose from the full screen mode, in windows mode and windows borderless mode the sound works fine when the game is transmitted to another device but you can't adjust the resolution in those modes. But not all people have this problem so you me just be fine and use the full screen mode without havingto do what I need to do.

Last edited: