PC [BUG] Is possible duplicate "itens" in multiplayer game!!

Dudovisque

Greenhorn
Playing coop if you broke the perfect statue, you can duplicate it, but not just the statue, you can do that with any item, which you can break with a click of the button.
EqWEIxsXUAknbFE.jpg
this is a print i take when i was playing with my girlffriend <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Odin

Staff member
I believe this issue is just inherent to how multiplayer works in the game.

andraes

Farmhand
@Odin Is this being looked into as a bug? because it is a bug that I have experience/exploited as well. Even before splitscreen (though splitcreen has made it much more easy to do) it happened to my wife and I when we were rearranging our crystalarium. We both went to chop it with an axe so it could be moved, and we hit it at the same time. Instead of one popping out, two did, giving us a new crystalarium.

We've found that any artisan/refining equipment can be duplicated if you and a second person hit it at the same time. (I think it works on decorations/flooring as well). It seems like some kind of synchronizing issue where each player breaks it so each player gets one, even though there was only one to begin with. It maybe be "inherent to how multiplayer works in the game" but it also is a very easily exploitable cheat to getting infinite kegs or incubators.

imnvs

Local Legend
According to CA, without overhauling the MP interface completely, this issue will persist, yes.

A l i c i a

Newcomer
As I understand it, this error is something that the developer already knows and I very much doubt that it will be removed from the game since in official Trailers of the game, it shows how 2 or more players take advantage of this error when cutting down a tree

Attachments

It may seem surprising but I myself was worried when I saw this thread as I used this glitch to get me to where I am, don’t use it as much now but still sometimes need it!
Although, it makes me happy to see that my duplicating setup won’t be rendered use any time soon although this did teach me about a new one too!