PC [BUG] - Impossible Request

VFlea

Newcomer
So, today I was playing Stardew Valley, and when I checked the board outside Pierre's Store, there was a request for 4 Sardines. Thing is... It's the 7th Summer, which makes it impossible to obtain such fish.

Accoring to the Wiki, it is supposed to this task not being possible to be asked during the summer, but...

As for the mods, I am using quie a bit of them, but I'm not sure if they could affect the game in the way of getting an impossible task. I have: Animal Husbandry, Auto Animal Doors, Automate, CJB Cheats Menu, CJB Item Spawner, Console Commands, Content Patcher, Deluxe Auto Grabber, Experience Bars, Mail Framework, PyTK, Sauvignon In Stardew, Save Backup, Skull Cavern Elevator, Tractor Mod, UI Info Suite.

imnvs

Local Legend
I remember having once the same task :Willy asking me to fish sardines though it is Summer.
Well, I suppose the first question we have to ask is : Are you using mods like VFlea is/was?

And yes, I know nobody had any information for Vflea, but if you and he are/were using the same mods? We might be able to narrow this down.

BlaDe

Farmer
This is not a mod issue.

In code, in FishingQuest::loadQuestInfo, Sardine is one of the hardcoded options.

Quirinea

Farmer
Well, I suppose the first question we have to ask is : Are you using mods like VFlea is/was?

And yes, I know nobody had any information for Vflea, but if you and he are/were using the same mods? We might be able to narrow this down.
I am using a bunch of mods, but most of them are different from the ones the OP's using. The same ones are: Console Commands, Content Patcher, (Experience Bars), Mail Framework, PyTK, Save Backup, Skull Cavern Elevator. If I don't remember quite wrong, I got that bug before I installed experience bars.

Quirinea

Farmer
Okay, Now I'm playing without mods (I haven't even installed SMAPI to my new computer, decided to try vanilla game to ensure it actually works after I had to tinker to get it to start). 1st year, Summer 20. Willy's asking me to fish 3 sardine. Willy, Willy, you should know better!