Xbox Bug i think ginger island journal scraps

Enow03

Greenhorn
I am in my 8th year now and before i was go to ginger island i founded one or two of some journey scraps . But they dont dissapair anymore and not too on the secret notes page . I cant find any more of them please help i dont know what to do i did everything to solf the problem and seeked everyday to find it out but i didnt find this problem i think it is a bug. I play it on xbox series s. I tried to go fishing and farming to find some of them and also i tried the volcano everyday but no i cant find the journey scraps i dont know why. Please can this be fixed?

Attachments

Bagelnutcake

Newcomer
I'm on Switch and having the same problem. I have 127/130 golden walnuts, with just the 3 from journal scraps remaining. I have fished, mined, killed monsters for entire days on Ginger Island, but have collected 0 journal scraps. The parrot doesn't even give hints anymore although it should give hints for the ones connected to the journal scraps.

Ereo

Helper
Several people reported that after powering down the console and restarting completely (instead of sleep mode), the problem was fixed. Have you tried that?

If you're missing three walnuts and have no hints from the parrot, you might also want to check the gorilla, the darts game and Prof. Snail.

Bagelnutcake

Newcomer
Hey Ereo, I routinely shut down my console every night, but what did help (I think) was closing the game before powering off the Switch. Once I opened it back up, I went back to the parrot, who still gave no hints, then fished up my first journal scrap after a couple of casts and now the parrot says "hidden in journal notes". So thanks for your help.

And the 3 walnuts I'm missing can only be from journal scraps since it would be the one above Birdie's place, south of the farm, and the ostrich egg one, so hopefully they'll keep popping up. I've already caught 4 of them within 2 in game hours of fishing.