PC [BUG] Help Wanted Quest: Slaying Monsters (Wizard)

Coldman545

Greenhorn
Issue: If you go to the help wanted board and receive the wizard quest asking for "dusk spirits (dusk sprite)", it offers a reward but doesn't show the quest completed. If you kill the dust sprites, even if it's way above what the request number is, it doesn't show the quest reading the killed monsters. So, if you look at the pictures, you'll first see the quest, then I went to the next floor and found some more dust sprites (those three make the total around 8 I've found). Killed them in the second picture, then opened the quest again. None.

I then continued reading online and found out that one guy talked to the wizard after he entered the mines cause he received a quest to slay 0 dust spirits. Apparently, he wasn't rewarded anything though I'm guessing that's just because his quest reward said 0g. So, I tried to do the same and apparently, it worked. So I don't know if I should call this a visual bug... yeah, it's a pretty minor one but a bug nonetheless.

Request: The monsters known as Dusk Spirits are throwing the elemental balance into disarray. I would like an adventurer to enter the mine sand slay 1 of these beasts. -M. Rasmodius, Wizard -120g reward.

Game version: 1.5.4

in-game language: English

Singleplayer

Anything else you think might be relevant: I saw some people asking about it on some different websites but theirs said 0 dusk spirits and the reward was 0g, mine, on the other hand was 1 for 120g.

Attachments