PC [BUG] Gourmand Statue Bug

cx190

Farmhand
When I got this statue I stored it in one of my chests, then a couple of days later when I hover over the item in the chest, I can't interact with it. I don't get a description of the statue when I hover my cursor over it, I can't click on it to grab it, and the game slows down when I hover over the statue with my cursor. Is anyone else getting this bug or is it just me? I'm using mods btw, but I don't think that's relevant since I'm not using anything that should be affecting the statue specifically.

Seems to be a problem with some of the new 1.5 items. I have a pastel banner stuck in a chest in my house and another person had lost two fish tanks to this bug.

imnvs

Local Legend
If you go looking, as DragonOracle said, you'll see quite a few of the new 1.5 items are getting "locked" in chests. So far it seems to be exclusively decoration type items affected, but this bug is affecting a variety of them.

mouse

Farmer
Has anyone had this problem that wasn't using mods, though? OP is using mods, DragonOracle is using mods, fish tank person is using mods. Using mods is always relevant. That's not to say that mods are absolutely-no-question at fault, or that people using mods never run into vanilla bugs, but when you're using something specifically intended to change how the game works, add custom items, etc, we can't decide those changes are irrelevant because they don't modify that specific item. That's just not how mods work.

Unfortunately with this kind of problem, if it's a mod issue it's unlikely to be fixed by just removing the mod, which makes it even harder to pin down the underlying cause. I think we just need more information, not less, and to first think of issues as probably modding related until we have enough info to say otherwise :)