PC [BUG] Got all the stardrops, but no achievement (Mac user)

SunriseRose

Newcomer
I've looked around on the forum and tried the solution of inserting something like CF_Mines (because it says I'm missing my mines stardrop) into the save file, and loaded the file and saved it. I then exited the game entirely and reloaded my save; no achievement. I did this a couple times and I'm not sure what's going wrong; I don't want to touch anything else in the file because I'm afraid of messing something up without further instruction. Is there anything else I can try?

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Editing the save file and adding the CF_Mines mail flag can help with the stardrop counting for Perfection, but it won't retroactively trigger the achievement. For that you'd need to use a mod or do some more extensive editing to actually reacquire another stardrop

SunriseRose

Newcomer
Honestly I was more worried about it impacting Perfection. I can always open up another save file to get the steam achievement (albeit that it'll really take a while to get there) but I've just gotten so far on this one that I want to make sure that I can make it to Perfection