Issue [BUG] Golden Helmet invisible 1.5.2

kcc96

Newcomer
The Golden Helmet icon(?) is invisible and cannot be seen in my bag or while I am wearing it.

myhatttttt.png

EDIT to add that the Pink Bow from the Dwarf has the same issue

mouse

Farmer
Are you using/have you ever used any mods? Reverting old content is a common symptom of outdated mods. (And in the case of hats, very outdated, since there's no good reason to replace the entire hats file...)

If you are, someone will probably move this to Mod Support, and you can start with a SMAPI log (or just remove your mods to see if it comes back), unless you overwrote XNB files, in which case 1. don't do that and 2. reset your content files :)

If you're not and have never used any mods, I'd still start with verifying your content files.

kcc96

Newcomer
Are you using/have you ever used any mods? Reverting old content is a common symptom of outdated mods. (And in the case of hats, very outdated, since there's no good reason to replace the entire hats file...)

If you are, someone will probably move this to Mod Support, and you can start with a SMAPI log (or just remove your mods to see if it comes back), unless you overwrote XNB files, in which case 1. don't do that and 2. reset your content files :)

If you're not and have never used any mods, I'd still start with verifying your content files.
Sorry for the super late reply-- haven't played in a while and forgot about this :sweat:

I am running several mods, they are all up to date so I will remove them and see what happens!