PC [BUG] Gem bird

odody

Newcomer
It's a translator. I'm sorry it's hard to understand.

Jewelry doesn't go up on the altar. I'm multi-ing. Friends have the same symptoms.

For four days, I checked the location of the gem bird. However, no item goes on the altar. mouse button Right, left, not all.

When I bring my cursor, the altar in the south, west doesn't even have a +mark.

What's the problem?

It's the same when I take out the mode or put it in...

Attachments

Pyrona

Newcomer
I'm also experiencing this glitch, playing on switch. I had been working on the gem bird puzzle for ages, and had gotten three gems, but could not get the jungle gem bird to show up I spite of looking on probably ten rainy days (both natural and from a rain totem). Then I went back one day and all the gems I had placed were gone, and I couldn't place any new gems. Any ideas how to un-glitch this so I can get my last few walnuts?

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm also experiencing this glitch, playing on switch. I had been working on the gem bird puzzle for ages, and had gotten three gems, but could not get the jungle gem bird to show up I spite of looking on probably ten rainy days (both natural and from a rain totem). Then I went back one day and all the gems I had placed were gone, and I couldn't place any new gems. Any ideas how to un-glitch this so I can get my last few walnuts?
You don't really need to unglitch it. There are only 5 gems possible for gem birds to drop (aquamarine, topaz, amethyst, emerald or ruby), so figure out which two have not been put on pedestals yet, grab 1 of each from elsewhere, and try putting each on the remaining pedestal. One of them will work.

GemBirdBugged

Newcomer
You don't really need to unglitch it. There are only 5 gems possible for gem birds to drop (aquamarine, topaz, amethyst, emerald or ruby), so figure out which two have not been put on pedestals yet, grab 1 of each from elsewhere, and try putting each on the remaining pedestal. One of them will work.
You are not understanding the bug (I also have this bug). We physically cannot place any gems on any pedestal. I know what all the gems are and have gone through a whole new rotation of rain birds since to double check. I am unable to place any of them at all no matter what I try (even all of the incorrect gems).

I also had 3 placed for a few days and then had them all disappear and now cannot place any gems. I am playing on windows, unmodded.

Last edited:

Mr. Podunkian

Sodbuster
In the original post, the bird on the top of the altar is missing which happens once the puzzle is solved. You mentioned that you were playing multiplayer, so it's very likely that another player on your server had already solved the puzzle and collected the rewards.

1641324484010.png

pavochoc

Newcomer
I still have this problem
I am playing single player and I want to finish this game on 100%
Can somebody help me how to resolve this problems with pedestals ?

Kikaa290

Newcomer
I’m also having this issue. I had two gemstones placed and finally found the jungle bird but when I went to place it my other gemstones were gone and now I can’t place gems. I haven’t been able to place germs at all since then.

Diane

Newcomer
I have the same bug. Playing on PC, using keyboard and mouse, singleplayer, newest version as of today (Oct 29, 2022). I can't place any of the gems on the pedestals.

강승민

Newcomer
I have same problem. Is there any place I can ask the producer? The bug hasn't been fixed yet, so I can't collect all the walnuts.

GemBird

Newcomer
You have to stand in front of pedestal on the square with little picture to place the gem! It was right mouse button for me.