PC [Bug] Game crashes day after vault bundle unlocks

meowstlin

Newcomer
I started a vanilla game on the beach farm a week ago, and got to year 2 Spring when I was able to complete the vault bundle that unlocks the bus. The day after (I think the 19th), I am able to do work on the farm as normal until about 10am when the game crashes, upon investigating a little bit it seems that Pam goes from town to the bus stop zone but instead of heading towards the bus, she goes towards the farm, and once she reaches the edge of the farm, the game crashes... not sure what to do / what the problem is... I'm playing on Mac.

Odin

Staff member
Hi, which language are you playing the game in? Are you playing with any mods?

Odin

Staff member
Ok. From your desktop click Go in the menubar (in the top right), then "Go to folder..." at the bottom of that menu. Enter ~/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/. If there are files in the folder that opens, can you upload the most recent one?

meowstlin

Newcomer
Hmm there doesn't seem to be an ErrorLogs directory in the StardewValley folder (I see Saves/ and startup_preferences) :(

meowstlin

Newcomer
I reloaded my _old save and waited a while before trying to complete the bundle again and it worked :) -- I had Pam's special quest on the first time around... not sure if that caused issues, but either way...