PC [BUG] Game crash after sleeping (I solved problem myself and there is solition)

fthbck

Greenhorn
I am playing with my friend in multiplayer. Currently year is 3 and day is 25 of fall. I uploaded image of chrash here https://prnt.sc/w8ltjt. Because of that chrash we re-played same day 4 times and it happened everytime. We are thinking it is happening because my friend become level 10 at combat at skull cavern. game didn't work after that but if we sleep instantly after woke up game won't chrash and work nicely. First time this is happening to us. Looking for help. I took a look to forums about this but i didn't saw something similar. if this topic already reported and there is solve sorry for opening this thread. (I am hosting game with 3 mods. But my friend is don't have mods and only me using them. I also attached picture of mods) (also i am playing with english language but my friend playing with turkish language).

Attachments

fthbck

Greenhorn
I found a sometype of coop or barn machine like auto-grabber and name of that item is "auto-petter". Basicly it entartain your animals in coop or barn as i understand. But if you put that machine to the outside it look like still working until whenever you go to sleep screen went totally black and wont start new day. So only closing game choice is left after that moment and loosing all save of that day because crash happen before game get save. If you found that item becareful you didn't put it outside of your barn or coop. Have fun. (sorry for my english).

Last edited: