PC [BUG] DualShock 4 and Switch Pro controller doesn’t work

Htasz

Newcomer
It's been a while since this bug is happening to me, I normally used two controllers to play in local co-op mode, one is a PS4 DualShock 4 and the other is a Switch pro controller, both worked perfectly before the bug happened.

The problem that happens is that both controllers doesn’t work inside the game, yes, they both work in any other Steam game. When in the game I use shift + tab, and press to view the buttons being pressed on the controller at the screen, the only one button that appears is always the right analog.
I tried to change all the settings of the controllers both in the big picture mode and in the game properties and it doesn't work anyway, I even uninstalled and installed the game, restarted the computer and tried various solutions for other problems like this here on the forum.
I'm hoping for some help because I really like the game and playing local coop on the keyboard is not a pleasant thing, I don't even know if it's possible, anyway, sorry about the big text and my poorly English, thanks any help

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I am dealing with the same situation!
If your controller is not working for Stardew Valley on steam. Go to the top left of your steam client window, click on "Steam" > "settings" > "controller" > "general controller settings"> Another window will open up and make sure that for whatever controller you are using that the support box is checked. If you are not too sure what controller it is you can check them all and it won't do much! After that the controller provided it's plugged in or connected with bluetooth should pop up in that window and you will be good to go!