iOS [BUG] Dropped Skeleton Statue in shed doorway, can’t remove it

mlp

Newcomer
What it says on the label. If I try to hit it with the pick, I leave the shed. A cherry bomb in the doorway didn’t budge it. A regular bomb detonated my Seed Maker and my Crystalarium that was growing diamonds for me, since they were in the blast radius, but the statue is untouched. Are certain items of furniture more explosion-proof than others?

Ereo

Helper
There's a difference between furniture and machines. Furniture is anything decorative. You should be able to pick it up by tapping on it without a tool.
Machines produce stuff and can be picked up with a tool.

mlp

Newcomer
I can’t tap on it because it’s directly in the doorway. If I tap on the square it’s sitting on, I exit the shed.
8068CB9F-5A4A-43E1-8A25-6DAC973872C3.png

Odin

Staff member
If you switch your controls from one of the "tap-to-move" options to one of the "joystick" options, you should have no problem removing this item, and you can switch your controls back to your preferred setting afterwards. This can be done in the options tab, the last tab on the right when opening your inventory.

So I had this problem as well. And I was looking for a solution because I could get into my shed. I figured it out switch movement mode to "invisible joystick and one button" then tap the furniture *may have to reload game because I couldn't move after I switched back to tap to move