Linux [BUG] Deleted games keep showing up

MFRR

Newcomer
The games that I deleted still appear every time I turn on the PC and start stardew valley. I've tried removing them from both the game files and the game itself but they keep coming back. I have the latest version of the game, it is in Spanish and I always play it in singleplayer. I share the game with another account in family mode and my deleted games also appear on that account

BlaDe

Farmer
Run the game, then delete the saves, then close the game. Steam should then update based on the current contents of the saves folder

MFRR

Newcomer
Run the game, then delete the saves, then close the game. Steam should then update based on the current contents of the saves folder
I already did, although that is rather temporary. It happened to me before that no matter how much I delete them from the game, they still appear if I turn off the computer and play it again when I turn it on, do you know how I can delete it permanently?

MFRR

Newcomer
Jist to confirm, you deleted them while Stardew was running?
No, I will do it and I'll let you know what happens
Update: it didn't work, the saves keep appearing when I restart the PC

Last edited:

MFRR

Newcomer
Another option is to disable cloud sync. I don't have instructions for this.
There's no other way? If i do that i guess the problem will reappear if i use steam cloud again, also I wouldn't be able to save the progress that way

Last edited:

MFRR

Newcomer
There's no other way? If i do that i guess the problem will reappear if i use steam cloud again, also I wouldn't be able to save the progress that way
In the end I contacted the game support, I hope they respond