PC [BUG] Completing two requests from new requests board on the same day results in only one quest reward

snowe

Newcomer
I accepted two quests from the new requests board in front of the mayor’s house, Pierre’s Prime Produce first and then Fragments of the Past about a week later. I completed both of them on the same day, with 5 days to spare on each of them, completing Pierre’s quest first. I received the monetary rewards for both of them immediately. The following day (Year 1, Winter 28), I received the letter from Gunther with the bone mill recipe but did not receive anything from Pierre. I also completed Gus’ year one albacore quest the same day (Winter 27) and received those rewards as expected. I have read that other players received a small shipping bin from Pierre for completing the quest, but I didn’t get anything besides the immediate cash reward.

My game is version 1.5.4 on the PC through Steam and I am playing in single player.

I don’t believe this is a mod issue, but the mods I am running are Chests Anywhere 1.20.9, Lookup Anything 1.32.4, SkullCavernElevator, Fast Animations 1.9.5, Ui Info Suite, No Fence Decay, and Crops Watered Indicator v1.0.2.

snowe

Newcomer
Update: The reward arrived on Spring 2. I don't know if it was a glitch or if that reward just takes a few days.

Ereo

Helper
When did you enter Pierre's shop? I think you get the shipping bin after you get the cutscene.

snowe

Newcomer
I didn't enter Pierre's shop for like 5 days, I actually got the cutscene before I entered Pierre's shop.