PC [BUG] Character freezes after using fishing road close to Willy's hut, game still runs, can't do any action

annekka

Newcomer
Playing from PC, lastest version, summer 15.

I was fishing near Willy's hut from the beach (I'm including screenshots) and the fishing action failed somehow. The rod appears on screen but the character sprite is not the corresponding one. I can't move, open inventories or menus but time will still pass. I was using a fiberglass rod. Forced to restart the game or wait till nightime.

So I waited until 2PM and my character was in bed but still stucked, no access to menus, movement, etc. Restarted the game and everything was back to normal but a full day was lost.

Attachments

Chililover

Planter
Playing from PC, lastest version, summer 15.

I was fishing near Willy's hut from the beach (I'm including screenshots) and the fishing action failed somehow. The rod appears on screen but the character sprite is not the corresponding one. I can't move, open inventories or menus but time will still pass. I was using a fiberglass rod. Forced to restart the game or wait till nightime.

So I waited until 2PM and my character was in bed but still stucked, no access to menus, movement, etc. Restarted the game and everything was back to normal but a full day was lost.
You can go back in time on stardew! In the save menu where there's the button to exit to menu there a button named "revert to previous save" that'll take you back a day!