PC [Bug] Cannot take Screenshots /Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalassa

Newcomer
Greetings.

I updated to 1.5.5 today and encountered some small niche glitch. Namely I cannot take any screenshots with the ingame function.
I'm running Kubuntu 20.4 (ie. Linux) and the GOG install of SDV. Everything works just fine but when I try to take a screenshot the following message appears. I assume it has something to do with .net framework 5.0 which I don't have installed. Though I didn't have the previous version installed either but it worked just fine on SDV 1.5.4. However I'm running mono instead (Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.122)

Code:
Map Screenshot: Error trying to create Bitmap: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SkiaSharp.SKImageInfo' threw an exception.
 ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'libSkiaSharp' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: liblibSkiaSharp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
   at SkiaSharp.SkiaApi.sk_colortype_get_default_8888()
   at SkiaSharp.SKImageInfo..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at StardewValley.Game1.takeMapScreenshot(Nullable`1 in_scale, String screenshot_name, Action onDone)
Map Screenshot: Error trying to create Bitmap: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SkiaSharp.SKImageInfo' threw an exception.
 ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'libSkiaSharp' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: liblibSkiaSharp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
   at SkiaSharp.SkiaApi.sk_colortype_get_default_8888()
   at SkiaSharp.SKImageInfo..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at StardewValley.Game1.takeMapScreenshot(Nullable`1 in_scale, String screenshot_name, Action onDone)

Shalassa

Newcomer
I posted earlier here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...ts-on-linux-due-to-missing-libskiasharp.9911/
I don't think it's about having net-5.0 installed, since I do have it installed (dotnet-sdk-5.0, maintained by microsoft).

The linux installation contains SkiaSharp.dll, not libSkiaSharp.dll.
Guess we posted more or less at the same time. I started that thread and typed it up after not finding anything related. Guess you ninja'd me there. Sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.