Windows [BUG] Cannot move cursor around and cannot scroll

Jmah

Greenhorn
I cannot find any other posts discussing this. I am using a Bluetooth mouse and have been for a while and the game has always been working until recently. When in game, my curser always drags to the top left of screen and every time I drag it around and pause, it returns back to the top left. In menus when I scroll down, it always scrolls back up by itself again hence I can’t alter any settings. The only place where the curser works normally is when I’m in the inventory. I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the game from steam. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

NextPaige

Planter
Maybe the mouse itself is just messed up. Or it might just be your computer. That is an interesting problem though, and I hope someone with more experience responds to help!

Jmah

Greenhorn
Maybe the mouse itself is just messed up. Or it might just be your computer. That is an interesting problem though, and I hope someone with more experience responds to help!
Works fine with all other tasks and games except this game but thanks for replying

Last edited: