Windows [BUG] Abigail sprites not appearing in 2-heart event (details within)

BioKraze

Newcomer
When playing "Journey of the Prairie King" alongside Abigail during her two-heart event, if your zoom and UI scale settings are not both 100% even, the floater text and her portraits will be absent, though the sound effect of the pop-ups will still be heard. This doesn't affect the game in a way that can cause save corruption or other crashy shenanigans (that I'm aware of, anyway), but it can be a bit disappointing to not see her reactions. Doubly so if you're a fan of her, I'd imagine.

I've tested this with zoom and UI scale both set to the minimum of 75% allowable in the settings menu, and with both set to my preferred 60% using debug commands. Running mods or even just running the game via the SMAPI mod manager and nothing else doesn't seem to have any effect on the outcome.

This is a bug that I have been able to self-confirm, but I'm only one person with one computer. If others are experiencing this issue as well, cosmetic though it may be, please let your voice be heard!

Lew Zealand

Helper
As it turns out I recently triggered Abby's 2 :heart: event in my most recent save and I play on PC with the Zoom at 75% and usually the UI at 75%, though actually I found it at 80% while I rummaging around there for other settings. I end up playing SDV on about 6 different computers and move my saves between them so this hasn't always resided on that Windows 10 PC, but time the JotPK :heart: event screens were normal. It was just a few days ago so the most recent v1.5.6 build.