PC [BUG] 1.4 / 1.5 Caroline dont have a tea-garden door

Lia

Newcomer
Greetings an a healthy new year :-)
I started SDV again and tried to get tea. First try with an old Savegame but no tea-garden in Carolines Kitchen (Willy have his new door). So I started a new Game, work on Carolines friendship, now 8 hearts with Caroline, I got the Event with Abigale and Caroline but still no tea-garden door in Carolines kitchen. So I miss, the door, the event and the recipe ... I just got 2 tea saplings at a festival shop. Any ideas? Thanks :-))

My game is on GOG, 1.5, updated and new installed and I play in german on PC

mouse

Farmer
Are you using or have you ever used any mods? The door is built into the map, so the simplest explanation for why it's missing is that the map is being replaced by a mod. I'd try resetting your content files to make sure the vanilla files are intact, and temporarily uninstalling any SMAPI mods you may have installed (or just renaming the entire Mods folder to anything but Mods).

Lia

Newcomer
Hi :-) I never used any mods, never touched a savegame ... and its a complete new and clean installation after I realized this problem. Should I try to reset content files though I never used mods?

mouse

Farmer
It's worth a shot, and won't hurt anything. (It won't even download anything if it doesn't find anything different.)

If that doesn't work, can you show a screenshot of the kitchen? You can share a screenshot of the whole map via the camera button at the bottom of the options menu, or just that part if you'd rather.