Standard Farm Bob and her Basic Farm

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah I will be having around 46 animal buildings by year 7-8 so I need about 7 silos that I will refill every 3 days.
Yeah, my animals are a trickle. I am considering a few changes in order to up production in some ways...

...like, I finally got one of my coops to have 12 rabbits that produce 3 items/day every day, and while I love that consistency? I'm year 6. I've had rabbits for so long. I have literally hundreds of rabbits' feet. I'd probably want to save up some cloth for just in case, sell all but 4... figure out what I'm keeping and what I'm not from the other coop (1 blue, 1 void, 2 duck, 2 dino, 6 gold)... and yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, profit stuff profit stuff, but I like having a trickle of stuff, so the only solution I see here is to pare the bunnies down to 4, move the gold chickens into their coop, then move the bunnies into the other coop, then get 6 more gold in the coop that now only has gold chickens... but then what do I put in the other coop? I have 2 animals space devoted to just a trickle of potentially useful ingredients? That questions is what frustrates and prevents me from pulling that trigger.

On the other side I have 6 cows and 6 goats in one of my barns for a constant supply of milk, which is why I had enough cheese to cook up over 400 gold quality pepper poppers. In the other barn I have 7 ostriches, each which produces on a different day of the week, and 5 pigs. I want that constant supply of cheese... but I'll be honest, I don't cook with goat cheese. I sell it because of the higher value, so I could just replace the 6 goats with 6 pigs there, maybe drop a couple cows too? But I want a trickle of cheese and milk.

...and I don't plan to expand. I plan to automate more and more so that my adventuring can provide all the wealth I need. (Dude, I have literally thousands of geodes waiting for me to bother to crack them open.)

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
To add, my statue collection:
Bob-StatueShed.png

To fill this will represent a total cost of 131M, just so we're clear.

imnvs

Local Legend
Update, it is now Spring 4 Year 7 and I am up to 104 statues and 145M earned, about 1/7th of the way towards 1B.

(I've been playing a bit less frequently lately, having added another game to my repertoire, Tavern Master... but I'm starting to spend more time in SDV again as we're waiting on an update in that game.)

Also, this is what a multimillionaire like me keeps around for food...

sdv-millionaire-menu.png

Damnit. I just noticed my cursor in the screenshot. FFS.

Also, here's my healing food menu...

sdv-millionaire-menu2.png

Edit: Okay, so I saw that 1 lone fruit salad and I realized something needed to be done...

sdv-millionaire-menu3.png

You'll see I just used up 200 Qi seasoning to make 200 gold quality fruit salad... and that'll be that, because I'll never run out, especially with all my other options when I feel like it. :proud:

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Update, it is now Spring 4 Year 7 and I am up to 104 statues and 145M earned, about 1/7th of the way towards 1B.

(I've been playing a bit less frequently lately, having added another game to my repertoire, Tavern Master... but I'm starting to spend more time in SDV again as we're waiting on an update in that game.)

Also, this is what a multimillionaire like me keeps around for food...

View attachment 9553

Damnit. I just noticed my cursor in the screenshot. FFS.

Also, here's my healing food menu...

View attachment 9554

Edit: Okay, so I saw that 1 lone fruit salad and I realized something needed to be done...

View attachment 9556

You'll see I just used up 200 Qi seasoning to make 200 gold quality fruit salad... and that'll be that, because I'll never run out, especially with all my other options when I feel like it. :proud:
Nice, I think I've actually passed you in ig time just because of how many days I skip in quick succession and also wanted to congratulate you, I can always appreciate a good flex.