Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Is it possible to change the shipping address that this is going to be sent to? I am moving in a few weeks and if this isn't sent out soon I will need to have it shipped to a new address :/
Yes I can change the address for you. Just please send me an email (through the Shopify site) and let me know your order number, and the address you'd like the game to be sent. Thanks!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
New Update!

I am being sent a copy of the newly fixed version as we speak. I'll look it over as one last double-check but I think we're good. Delano will begin preparing the games at this point. What that means is, they start assembling them (literally putting all the pieces in the boxes and shrink-wrapping them) and they will begin to go in batches to Quartermaster over the next several weeks, into January.

If all goes to plan from here, games should begin to ship from Quartermaster to folks the first or 2nd week of January. At that point its up to the delivery services but I am hoping that everyone should have their games by, worst case scenario, February (most should get them much earlier, that is just worst case). I will let you know if anything else comes up, but this is what I know right now. Thanks everyone for your patience!

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
In a way... I am glad that this happened. The chances of shipments being lost or yeeted into a ravine by a disgruntled delivery person should be really low after the holidays. Every year we know holiday shipping will be crazy and every year you get the same talking points from blame games to gaslighting the buyer. I am so happy to hear of a company taking their time to get something correct for their consumers, instead of rushing it for the cash. Thank you so very much and Valentine's Day will be such a wonderful time to play the first time with my wife. Hope I have over 10 hearts with her to unlock that game playing cut screen. Otherwise... awkward...

Thank you again and do not forget Krobus this Christmas. He has feelings too.

Farmer Tim

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Another update!

I have just received and reviewed a newly fixed version of the game. It looks fantastic. Thanks again to Delano for the super fast turn around. I know it might not feel quick to those of you less familiar with the board game creation process, but if we were printing overseas this delay could have been between 6 months to a year, based on what I hear about ocean freight right now.

Quartermaster has been patiently standing by to get the trucks rolling to pick up these games and begin fulfillment. Because we're basically at Christmas, pickups will begin next week and roll over into January. Games will begin to ship first week of January. You will receive a tracking number sent to the email attached to your order. Thanks again for your patience as we fixed this issue. Like many of you, I am disappointed we missed Christmas but I'm glad the games are as they should be.

Alasdair

Greenhorn
This is awesome, thank you all for your hard work and dedication. I'm so excited to receive a copy of the game. Also it doesn't matter if it arrived before Christmas Day or not because you can have Christmas at any time and to me the day I get that game in my hands will be my Christmas. :)

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
Fantastic job all around. You made your grandfather very proud and you should visit my shrine more often. The farm (games) is (are) in good hands and never was their a doubt that good things come to those who are patient. Now why don't you go find that perfect mate of yours, relax and have a pale ale on on the mayor's tab at the tavern. He owes me one for finding his purple pants, before the whole town found out about him and Marlene. If he gives you a hard time, tell him you know where his solid gold town bankrupt statue of himself is buried. That should get you a lifetime supply and shut him up.

Love,
Grandpa

In all seriousness. Excellent job and thank you again for going above and beyond making sure we knew how things were progressing. Happy Holidays to you and all those who made this happen, as well to this wonderful community of players we call family.

Thanks,

Farmer Tim and his dog Sebastian
(For reals that's his name and the wife/ kids just had to adopt him after a name like that)

Last edited:

Tarbear24

Greenhorn
Any new uodates? I know two or 3 weeks ago you said you should know.more and have a more up todate guess than just the 1st two weekd of January.

Lauren1593

Tiller
Another update!

I have just received and reviewed a newly fixed version of the game. It looks fantastic. Thanks again to Delano for the super fast turn around. I know it might not feel quick to those of you less familiar with the board game creation process, but if we were printing overseas this delay could have been between 6 months to a year, based on what I hear about ocean freight right now.

Quartermaster has been patiently standing by to get the trucks rolling to pick up these games and begin fulfillment. Because we're basically at Christmas, pickups will begin next week and roll over into January. Games will begin to ship first week of January. You will receive a tracking number sent to the email attached to your order. Thanks again for your patience as we fixed this issue. Like many of you, I am disappointed we missed Christmas but I'm glad the games are as they should be.
Yay! I’d been kicking myself for missing the first round, but I can’t wait to check out the artwork.

maikermon

Farmhand
I am so glad to hear that things are starting to go your way with this game! I can't wait to recieve my copy, but I have a question.
I bought (in fear that it might sell out quickly again) the game directly from you instead of waiting to find a shop in Europe, hoping i could get it earlier this way. Therefor I was wondering, if you have any idea of how long it will take for the game to reach non-American stores?
It would just seem silly to me, to pay a lot for shipping of a game, that I might be able to receive from an European store one week later :)

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I am so glad to hear that things are starting to go your way with this game! I can't wait to receive my copy, but I have a question.
I bought (in fear that it might sell out quickly again) the game directly from you instead of waiting to find a shop in Europe, hoping i could get it earlier this way. Therefor I was wondering, if you have any idea of how long it will take for the game to reach non-American stores?
It would just seem silly to me, to pay a lot for shipping of a game, that I might be able to receive from an European store one week later :)
If you can secure a copy in a local store, I'd recommend it and just ping me to cancel your order. It'll be cheaper and while it may take slightly longer to get to you, I don't think it will take much longer than forwarding a copy. Although I'm not 100% sure, I feel like once I send the games to the distributors, that process will go fairly quickly? Ocean freight has been really wild lately so that may impact their timelines.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Another update!

The holidays are certainly a difficult time to coordinate the work that is needed at this point. Some games are assembled, others are still being assembled. But a truckload (~30 palettes of games!) has been picked up and is being transported to Quartermaster now. They will process those and start shipping soon. So some folks will start receiving tracking numbers as early as the first week of January, and the rest will come in waves. I am still confident that everyone should have their games in January, but I will post here if anything comes up to jeopardize that. Sorry again for all the delays, and thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. I am once again amazed at all the kindness in the Stardew Valley community. It is continually inspiring!

HarmB

Cowpoke
Aloha Cole, wondering if you have any info on what existing owners might be able to expect yet?

I am going to upload the new rulebook. We are also figuring out exactly how to make the updated mine deck and tray available for existing owners of the game. More details on that soon!

cmcollander

Greenhorn
Did anybody get an email this week for tracking number?
I haven't received any info on tracking yet, sadly. I've been refreshing my email and the forums waiting for any update. I know it's a great game, and can't wait to play, but it's so hard being patient.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hi folks! I am working on putting together an update to email out to everyone. The short version is, Quartermaster has in its possession about 25% of the games that are shipping out to individuals. I am working to arrange the transport of the rest from printer to Quartermaster, which requires some coordination from the printer and the trucking company. Quartermaster is processing the games that they have to begin shipping them out. I am trying to get more info on when that is all set to go, so I can share that with you. So sorry for all the confusion / delays. This year has been a nightmare for these kinds of logistics, but I really appreciate your patience and I share your frustration.

Last edited:

doobykeebler

Newcomer
I’ve emailed my order number and new shipping address but it’s still showing the old shipping address on the shop app and haven’t received confirmation that it will be sent to new address help 😫