Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

gnysek

Farmhand
I also got mine in Poland, seems that it doesn't lack anything (there were info about two wrong cards, and there were two replacements for them, so I believe this is most updated version). 14 months of waiting, not bad, nearly same as on Kickstarter :D
What's fun, it stucked on mailbox, filling 95% of it, so I've got to open outer cardboard while still in mailbox, and slowly get my game out from it, but I managed to do it safely.

MD4ET

Newcomer
Hello,
I ordered from forbidden planet in the uk in November,
They haven't got any information regarding when they will be receiving their shipment, just wondering if there is any news as I see other UK orders have begun to arrive.
Thanks 😊

Odin

Staff member
What's fun, it stucked on mailbox, filling 95% of it, so I've got to open outer cardboard while still in mailbox, and slowly get my game out from it, but I managed to do it safely.
That sounds like a pain, glad you were able to get it out alright though!
I ordered from forbidden planet in the uk in November,
They haven't got any information regarding when they will be receiving their shipment, just wondering if there is any news as I see other UK orders have begun to arrive.
Unfortunately I'm not sure how much information Cole, the game designer, would be able to provide because it doesn't sound like he deals with the actual game stores themselves. But that's just an assumption on my part, I could be wrong.

kailomonkey

Tiller
Hi my copy of the board game coming to the UK was about 6 months delayed I think, but Board Game Guru kept me well informed throughout and it arrived maybe a month ago. Perfectly happy experience here :)

ConraDargo

Tiller
Our store (Sweden) finally received a bunch of copies (10) of this yesterday! ^^ Not enough to cover all the pre-orders but still, nice to finally see the game IRL and it'll make a couple of people happy that they can now have their pre-order delivered :))

emrbPOOH

Newcomer
Will more Stardew Valley board games be available anytime? I've been watching the sight off and on for about a month or 2 and it always says sold out. I would love to order one.