Solved Birch Chair dropped from Stone Golem ???????

Spoonsorsmthn

Greenhorn
Setup: I was going through the mines farming copper, when somewhere near floor 35 I killed a stone golem. I somehow got a birch chair from this. I don't believe any other loot was dropped from it.
That's it. There's nothing complicated happening here that I know of, just the fact that I got a birch chair when I was definitely not meant to. I'm playing via steam and on the latest patch (as of this posting.
This is a singleplayer world.
The chair works as normal.
1711744130422.png

note: i did not find it on floor 38, it occured to me that I should probably report this when I hit floor 38.
This could be a 1.6 bug but i'm not 100% certain. As far as I know nobody has gotten this before, so maybe it's from something recent????

https://outplayed.tv/media/Jy5Deb for a video clip of what happened (thank goodness for outplayed or else I might not have this)

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

From what I’ve read here since 1.6 update people are getting furniture, plants, and other house decorations ( also random clothes too I think) in various places. It’s not a bug, just something new to receive from various locations from artifact spots, fishing chests and monster loot.

liquidcat

Staff member
As ArtifactSpot mentioned there is random changes of you getting random furniture, plants, clothes etc. in 1.6!