BFAV 1.6 Conversions

NoraCharles

Farmhand
Hi,

As I see you are the one who made the Ivycrowned's So Many Horses (Barn Animals) update, I wanted to ask you if there is any way to use the AT assets like Equine Explosion on your horses?

Thank you :)
No, mods like Equine Explosion are only for the rideable horses, which use a different spritesheet than barn animals. They would have to be edited/redrawn to work for the barn horses.

Jessksch

Farmhand
Hey guys I am hoping someone can create a gryphon or updated the griffin mod to stable them? I really miss them, thank you for all your help! I play 1.4.5.137 and I know nobody really cares about this old version, but I am hoping someone does someday

Cokain8

Cowpoke
Hi! Im trying to convert this mod to AT (im in love with longnecks) only for personal use, i wrote to the author and told me he will update it but meanwhile i want and AT version.
Can anyone help!? (Im using the converter mod, but drop an error)

Or i dont know maybe convert this:

Last edited:
Hi! Im trying to convert this mod to AT (im in love with longnecks) only for personal use, i wrote to the author and told me he will update it but meanwhile i want and AT version.
Can anyone help!? (Im using the converter mod, but drop an error)

Or i dont know maybe convert this:

I'll see what I can do for Jekks since it's open permissions. The second one you linked would need author permission

glumbo!

Greenhorn
Hi everyone, I am going through the process of downloading 1.6 versions of bfav content, but I am having trouble doing so. For example, I put the extracted 1.6 camels mod file into mods but the camels still show up as cows and their product is a red error. Should I be moving the assets into the content/animals folder? I am very lost :hmm: Also this is a game file that is from before 1.6. What do I need to do to make them work? Also, should I delete BFAV Shops by Asunai? Thanks!!:iristar:

Here is my most recent SMAPI log

sorry if this has already been answered, i am not very good at navigating this website

UPDATE: on my old save, the mod works when I am buying a new camel, but the camel I already had turned into a cow or goat or something. Is there any way to change my animals back to the species they used to be or is that impossible?

(my most most recent smapi log)

Last edited:

Craanber

Greenhorn
Hi!

I'm just getting back into modding after a couple years away so apologies in advance for any dumb questions.
I see that Chicken Math has already been updated for 1.6 but I noticed that it wasn't set up with the ability for randomly chosen Skins like some of the newer Animal replacement mods. I'm trying to add it in myself but admittedly I don't understand exactly what I'm needing to add. Sorry again if this isn't the correct place to ask Just hoping to get pointed in the right direction since reading the modding wiki and Looking at how other mods have it set up hasn't exactly worked out so far