(Basically) Full coverage ginger island west honey farm

esyriz

Greenhorn
fairy rose honey makes more money (almost 1k per 5days) per tile though you need to have paths to collect them. If you really want to you can place starfruit/ancient fruit in between hives.

esyriz

Greenhorn
CleanShot 2024-07-31 at 10.00.44@2x.png

I tried making something using all the space and flower pots I think I filled most of the space possible but the collecting path is kinda weird, its mostly just hugging left/right section by section.
You can chose to remove the 2 circled in purple to make the circulation easier but you don't really need to if you just follow one side.
It's mostly the webst sides that has a kinda weird collecting path since you have to go back outside to get the outer honey on the beach side.
I done this a few days ago but I'm not bothered to continue improving it so i'm just leaving it here if anybody wants it.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Why use honey on the tillable area? Starfruit could be used there, it's more profitable.
This guide is primarily a showcase of what is possible, as well as a guide for all platforms, especially important because harvesting and kegging on platforms besides pc is really slow, especially on mobile where it's almost not worth it

Of course, as mentioned in previous messages, this is pretty sectioned off, you can take whichever part of the design fits your needs and use that, without it being a mess to harvest

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
View attachment 24333
I tried making something using all the space and flower pots I think I filled most of the space possible but the collecting path is kinda weird, its mostly just hugging left/right section by section.
You can chose to remove the 2 circled in purple to make the circulation easier but you don't really need to if you just follow one side.
It's mostly the webst sides that has a kinda weird collecting path since you have to go back outside to get the outer honey on the beach side.
I done this a few days ago but I'm not bothered to continue improving it so i'm just leaving it here if anybody wants it.
This is awesome, thanks so much for the effort, designing beehouse layouts takes a surprising amount of time

It's definitely far less accessible for mobile and console players but that's something I can design for people in my own time.

Oh, and lastly before I forget, do you mind telling me how many hives this is?