(Basically) Full coverage ginger island west honey farm

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
A design that basically makes the most of all of ginger island west bar the small spots in the river slime grove, outside of the parrot express, and “illegal” tiles only accessible through glitching.
Screenshot (914).png

You will need to fill your inventory fully not to pick up flowers as it’s just the only way to make these things not ultra clunky.

Haven’t counted myself but there are probably like a thousand beehives and of course you can customize and use whatever parts of this you want, I tried my absolute best to make each general part detachable from one another.

also the west side of the river is far more geared towards no needing to fill your inventory and is a bit more relaxed though the route Is harder. I will make a YouTube video on the routing to get all the honey as it’s a bit convoluted so please remind me in the comments.

Here is the YouTube video:
How to Harvest Your Ginger Island Honey Farm *Check Pinned Comment*

And here is a full screenshot of what your farm should look like once done
54E5B94D-9966-4C40-901A-0CFBB4A536A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Njin

Planter
Looks like a good floor plan. Haven't yet decided what to do with with the space on the west. I use the east for farming of course. I have batteries on that east side where your hives start all the way down to the coast. To many batteries honestly. Figured I would use the west for more crystalariums as I never really got into the honey. It always cut into my space for ancient fruit. sure would be nice to have a few stacks of each kind though. looks like a great Idea seems a perfect place for the honey... ?? How many beehouses roughly can you get on that west side?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Looks like a good floor plan. Haven't yet decided what to do with with the space on the west. I use the east for farming of course. I have batteries on that east side where your hives start all the way down to the coast. To many batteries honestly. Figured I would use the west for more crystalariums as I never really got into the honey. It always cut into my space for ancient fruit. sure would be nice to have a few stacks of each kind though. looks like a great Idea seems a perfect place for the honey... ?? How many beehouses roughly can you get on that west side?
Around 450 or something, a considerable amount.

Njin

Planter
Around 450 or something, a considerable amount.
right about now I'm wishing I emptied my maple tappers out more often ton of pine tar and oak resin I could have a bit more then a hundred bee houses but that isn't enough for me .. My farm is in winter right now I take a break from my statues and crystallariums . plenty of time to plant more convenient trees. plenty of tappers guess the bulk of it will be a project for next winter. But I'm def gunna use that space for honey Seems like the best plan, and a good diversion I gotta have some variation from emptying out these statues and crystallariums all the time

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
right about now I'm wishing I emptied my maple tappers out more often ton of pine tar and oak resin I could have a bit more then a hundred bee houses but that isn't enough for me .. My farm is in winter right now I take a break from my statues and crystallariums . plenty of time to plant more convenient trees. plenty of tappers guess the bulk of it will be a project for next winter. But I'm def gunna use that space for honey Seems like the best plan, and a good diversion I gotta have some variation from emptying out these statues and crystallariums all the time
Yeah each beehive is more money per day than a crystalarium there so you might as well tbh, it’s just that the layouts are a bit more constrictive

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok an update. The top is whack for some reason so here is a pic of what I have filled out so far which is accurate as it was recreated in game. The rest of the guide is correct just the top prt near the shipping bin needed some effort.

also when completely done I will make another update showing the little places you can increase productivity and also a YouTube video on how to properly harvest all of the honey.
FilthyGorilla_8-31-2023_9115760.png

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Now it’s just that time top part in the tiger slime grove left. Right now there are 1161 beehives placed so it’s a fair bit of profit, about 1.8 million weekly

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
FilthyGorilla_9-10-2023_76469161.png

Been quite busy irl so haven’t had much time to plan, play, or make YouTube videos.

Finished the beehive layout today though
CE80801B-08B5-404C-A727-B86E2B05C4BF.png

1195 beehouses, only 1 that annoyingly doesn’t produce fairy rose honey.

thats 1,136,828g per harvest or just 10k shy of 2,000,000g a week. Quite respectable.

I’ll try to make a “how to harvest” videoin the next week, I’ll prioritize it as my next upload. I just need to find a good way to send a multi minute recording from my mobile device to my computer to upload.