Solved Audio bug when entering house with the 2nd upgrade

Maginaryy

Newcomer
Me and my friend were playing Stardew valley with a modpack including SVE, when we upgraded the house the second time (upgrade that adds the crib) and every time we enter the house there's a loud noise coming from nowhere. I tested for game audio and surprisingly it's not a game related audio (I cranked all the audio bars to the left to mute but the sound persisted) and only appears when I'm walking or interacting with objects inside the house. The audio ONLY appears inside the upgraded house and dissapears when leaving the house or entering the cellar. All mods are up to date and smapi is updated. I am using a Ryzen 9 3900X paired with RTX 2060 super and 32GB of ram. Any help would be appreciated. If it would help identify the problem I have a save backed up along with the modpack were using to reproduce the issue or I could upload the audio and a short preview if that helps (at work as of posting this thread).

Maginaryy

Newcomer
Solved the problem myself. Deleting the tractor audio mod fixed the issue. Leaving this in case someone's playing a similar mod pack.

Quwrof

Newcomer
Solved the problem myself. Deleting the tractor audio mod fixed the issue. Leaving this in case someone's playing a similar mod pack.
Thank god you did, been struggling to find out this problem. Good looks Maginryy saved my ass from a headache.