Switch Artifact not showing up in collection menu

I recently hoed up the bone flute and donated it to the community center, but it's not showing up on my collection menu for artifacts. I've tried moving it around in the Museum, but it's still not showing up no matter what I've tried.
I'm worried I won't get the achievement for completing the museum this way, and I'm going for perfection. I already have 100 hours on this farm and restarting would be unpleasant to say the least.
(I don't have any real way to see the save file or anything like that since I don't have a computer.)

Attachments

imnvs

Local Legend
The museum doesn't require it show in the collection menu, so long as it is donated to the museum.

Ereo

Helper
Don’t worry about it, the collections page can sometimes be a bit glitchy. It should show you all items you found, not all items donated to the museum (so it could be that you found everything, but forgot to donate something. It would then show up in your collection but the museum is not complete). As soon as you donated all items to the museum, you’ll get the star drop even if the collections menu is missing items.