Art

Hi there! Does anyone have any Sebastian and/or Shane art? They are my favorite characters, and I would love and appreciate if anyone had any art to send me! :sebastian: :shane:

AlFarmer

Greenhorn
Hi there! Does anyone have any Sebastian and/or Shane art? They are my favorite characters, and I would love and appreciate if anyone had any art to send me! :sebastian: :shane:

I also want to know it. if anyone there is struggling with a research paper? Visit this link to hire professional writers who can complete it on time. Get expert help to tackle your assignments efficiently and effortlessly. Don't stress – let the professionals handle it!
I also want to know it.

Last edited:

Godkin

Planter
I have a Sebastian fanart, though not my own. If you are interested, I can send it to you. But if that's the case, why don't you look it up yourself on the internet? It's an easy thing to do. (--〆)

I have a Sebastian fanart, though not my own. If you are interested, I can send it to you. But if that's the case, why don't you look it up yourself on the internet? It's an easy thing to do. (--〆)
Sure, thanks! I would love it if you would send the Seb fanart! Lol, yea I've already done that, I was wondering if anyone had any other fanart.