Any tips on how i get artifacts, fast?

riaismyname

Farmhand
It's summer year 2 snd there's barely any artifact spots i find yet i already have the dark talis man quest and i haven't even gone to the sewers! :krobus:

Ereo

Helper
Fishing and opening geodes can get you quite a few. Use good luck days to go fishing or mining to have a higher chance of finding treasure and geodes.

Open the geodes whenever you have a couple, the contents are not influenced by luck.

riaismyname

Farmhand
Fishing and opening geodes can get you quite a few. Use good luck days to go fishing or mining to have a higher chance of finding treasure and geodes.

Open the geodes whenever you have a couple, the contents are not influenced by luck.
Thanks

Elenna101

Farmer
If you have the dark talisman quest, then you should have the desert open. You can trade omni geodes to the desert trader for artifact troves, which have a possibility of giving quite a few artifacts.
The non-artifact-trove artifacts all have ways of getting them besides artifact spots, such as tilling in the mines, fishing, or killing certain enemies. You can look up individual artifacts on the wiki for details.

Also, seconding Ereo's suggestion of opening geodes. You can get most of the way to the 60 donations needed to open the sewer just from minerals, with relatively few artifacts.

Sinconite

Newcomer
You can use artifact troves for artifacts. You get them by trading omni geodes at the desert trader. If you want to get a lot of them you can reset floor 1 in skull cavern to get carbon ghosts, which have a 99% chance to drop an omni geode. You can combine this with a burglar’s ring for 2 omni geodes per carbon ghost. If you want to and are on pc, you can use mouseypounds predictor to predict what you get out of every actifact trove and if you dont like that item, you can skip that item by using a different geode kind.
Link for mouseypounds predictor: https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-predictor/

callistaty

Greenhorn
Aside from artifact spots, you can get them by processing geodes (normal geode, frozen geode, magma geode, omnigeode) to Clint. You can get geodes from the Mines or Skull Cavern. If it feels like the artifacts are already repeating themselves, you can try saving omnigeodes (I atleast save 100 omnigeodes) before trading them for Artifact Troves in the Desert Trader. You can also get artifacts from fishing by getting the treasure chests in the fishing radar (I don't know what it's called lol).