Standard Farm Amazing Fully Completed Farm Layout ( No Mods)

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Hi There. Finally got 100% completion and finished fully updating my farm. I am really proud of it as the title of the thread suggests. It took a lot of time, effort, love, and luck for it to come out the way it did. I feel like it is both an efficient and beautiful farm. I do not use mods as I like to play and use the items within the parameters of the intended game. I am excited to share it with you and would love to know what you guys think of it. I have uploaded a video of the farm including the interiors on youtube and I will also post a picture as well. I hope you like it :smile:

The Video Link:

Dan_2-24-2021_4545804.png

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Really great layout! I like how well the colors of your buildings fit with the rest of the farm (also worth mentioning if you're interested, once fully upgraded the cabins can be painted as well).
Thanks. I tried to keep everything in earth tones. That way I could have a variant of the colored buildings but that they would still go together. Also so that they would match the surrounding flooring, fencing, and other Items. So I am glad you were able to notice that. I did not know that about the cabins. I would actually really like to paint my cabins to match the rest of the farm better. Do you know If you can fully upgrade cabins yourself or do you need someone else with Stardew Valley to come onto your farm and upgrade them?

nicodeux

Farmer
That's a lot of work, indeed with lots of attention given to detail here and there! Great job!
I'm not a fan of the squared layouts, but this one is nicely done.

How long does it take to do your daily routine/caring of the farm and animals?

Bloodless

Sodbuster
That's a lot of work, indeed with lots of attention given to detail here and there! Great job!
I'm not a fan of the squared layouts, but this one is nicely done.

How long does it take to do your daily routine/caring of the farm and animals?
Thanks..... If you don't like a lot of squares, rectangles, or straight lines, then my farm would not be your thing as it is nothing but those things. Actually, it is those things to the extreme lol.

For all the kegs, preserve jars, and Crystalarium in my sheds it takes about 6-7 hours in Stardew valley time. for example, 7 am to 2 pm. for my animal product shed... somewhere around 2-3 hours Stardew time. Crops and other stuff varies. Just the sheds though the most it would take me is from like 7 am to 5 pm. Normally though I split up my chores since I have over 20 mil and there is no point trying to do everything at once. One day for crops, one day for sheds not including animal products, one day for animal products, one day for the mines, one day to run around doing random stuff, and so on. That's how I like to play it in the end game at least.

mtspower

Planter
That farm has one of the best symmetrycal designs I've seen. Do you get inspiration from other farms, or you did this by mind? This is a good use example for the stardew planner as well, I'm glad you tried this stuff! Have you found any problems during this design? Was it hard? I want to know.

Alfyna

Sodbuster
I looooove the row of cherry trees leading up to the golden clock. Also adore the earth-tones of the buildings that help the colors around them pop more. What a beautiful achievement!!!

For some reason, the ground in front of the barns is so satisfying with that bed of straw leading into that perfect rectangle of grass. It looks like such a happy place for the cows and sheep! 😍

Bloodless

Sodbuster
That farm has one of the best symmetrycal designs I've seen. Do you get inspiration from other farms, or you did this by mind? This is a good use example for the stardew planner as well, I'm glad you tried this stuff! Have you found any problems during this design? Was it hard? I want to know.
Thank You so much. Yes, I used inspiration from multiple farms for certain things on my own farm and much of it also came from nothing but my own mind. I used the stardew planner for the layout. I started out with the idea of the two sheds and golden clock in the middle of a large field of crops. The idea surprisingly came together very nicely and did not take me that long. That is a huge area of my farm. From there I just tried to fill in the different sections with things I wanted and looked good. The whole layout of the planner came together quite fast. The majority of the farm is the same as the original design. I did change some things in the layout over time as new things were introduced to the game and new ideas came to me. The interiors I did last. While the original concept came together rather fast and surprisingly easy.... To get everything completed and the way it all ended up, in the end, took a lot of time.

goddd looking at this is so satisfying u did a great job
Thank You.

I looooove the row of cherry trees leading up to the golden clock. Also adore the earth-tones of the buildings that help the colors around them pop more. What a beautiful achievement!!!

For some reason, the ground in front of the barns is so satisfying with that bed of straw leading into that perfect rectangle of grass. It looks like such a happy place for the cows and sheep! 😍
Thanks that means a lot. I love my cherry trees as well. They are why spring is my favorite season and I chose to record my video in spring.

No spouse?

Also, I think i see a squirrel.
I prefer Krobus LoL. Also, I like the look of his bedroom in my design. The only other room I might want or eventually have on this farm would be Haley's. I was Married to Penny at one point for the strawberry bed and decorations. Yup, I am a gold digger.

Yes, It is a squirrel figure. You can find and get it on Ginger Island. I love my pet squirrel. It looks good there no?

gingerpayne

Cowpoke
Hi There. Finally got 100% completion and finished fully updating my farm. I am really proud of it as the title of the thread suggests. It took a lot of time, effort, love, and luck for it to come out the way it did. I feel like it is both an efficient and beautiful farm. I do not use mods as I like to play and use the items within the parameters of the intended game. I am excited to share it with you and would love to know what you guys think of it. I have uploaded a video of the farm including the interiors on youtube and I will also post a picture as well. I hope you like it :smile:

The Video Link:

View attachment 4285
Wow this is amazing! May I ask what fish you used for your ponds? I know the red is lava eel, but I’m still kinda new to Stardew Valley!

Rhiannon

Farmer
Really great layout! I like how well the colors of your buildings fit with the rest of the farm (also worth mentioning if you're interested, once fully upgraded the cabins can be painted as well).
How to you paint exteriors?