Standard Farm Amazing Fully Completed Farm Layout ( No Mods)

Lew Zealand

Helper
How to you paint exteriors?
I believe this is an option at Robin's shop once you've finished all the Farmhouse upgrades. It's a new v1.5 feature, hopefully you're not using mobile. I haven't tried it yet though as this type of game advancement seems to benefit most from integration into an existing Farm design, and a bunch of stuff strewn haphazardly about the Farm falls well short of "design."

There is some added details about painting (which I think requires version 1.5+ since it is spoiler marked) on the carpenter's shop wiki page:

Your farm is amazing Bloodless! Wow, great work! 😁

I'm guessing a meteorite would be quite disturbing if I ever got my farm to that level of perfection... 😱 At least it would be relatively easily fixed lol. Still... I'd be thinking.. eeeeeeeek, my perfect farm! 😂

Ok. Please put spoiler alert, seriously. I prefer I find out things through the game.
What is it you thought was a spoiler? It was a forum moderator who remarked about painting, so I assume that isn't it. Since a moderator posted it, I assume it wasn't a closely held secret. If it was about meteorites, I'm a new player myself, a meteorite is a standard game item open to all platforms regardless of update (I'm on mobile so not on V1.5 yet, still on 1.4.5), it happened in my first week in the game (I was far from having the right upgraded tool to break it so it sat there for a loooooong time lol). Maybe you meant another post? It is hard to tell without a quoted reply. It would be impossible for folks to spoiler common and early game features released on all platforms I'd think. If that's the case this forum is busting with stuff that players haven't encountered in their games yet but aren't necessarily spoilers. Wiki marks v1.5 things that aren't available on all platforms as spoilers only, I assume it is the same here (and that late-game items are also spoilers as per the forum rules). Perhaps they could better clarify in the forum rules exactly what is and isn't considered to be a spoiler? --That would probably be very helpful imo. If I can't discuss basic game items that happen in my first weeks of play, then the forums would be of little or no use to me.

I checked before writing, most of the posts regarding meteorites are not spoilered for the reasons listed, it is a standard feature that all will encounter at some point, and early in many cases:

Last edited:

benjellyman

Planter
What is it you thought was a spoiler? It was a forum moderator who remarked about painting, so I assume that isn't it. Since a moderator posted it, I assume it wasn't a closely held secret. If it was about meteorites, I'm a new player myself, a meteorite is a standard game item open to all platforms regardless of update (I'm on mobile so not on V1.5 yet, still on 1.4.5), it happened in my first week in the game (I was far from having the right upgraded tool to break it so it sat there for a loooooong time lol). Maybe you meant another post? It is hard to tell without a quoted reply. It would be impossible for folks to spoiler common and early game features released on all platforms I'd think. If that's the case this forum is busting with stuff that players haven't encountered in their games yet but aren't necessarily spoilers. Wiki marks v1.5 things that aren't available on all platforms as spoilers only, I assume it is the same here (and that late-game items are also spoilers as the forum rules). Perhaps they could better clarify in the forum rules exactly what is and isn't considered to be a spoiler? --That would probably be very helpful imo. If I can't discuss basic game items that happen in my first weeks of play, then the forums would be of little or no use to me.

I checked before writing, most of the posts regarding meteorites are not spoilered for the reasons listed, it is a standard feature that all will encounter at some point, and early in many cases:
Ok I'm sorry. I guess I forgot about em

I have to say, I really admire this farm layout. I love looking at other's farms, it gives me ideas for mine when I get enough loot! lol.