Issue All the items in my dresser disappeared overnight. lol.

lily.starkiller

Greenhorn
Hi, friends! New here and just want to warn anybody who may read this. I had finally bought a catalogue on year 4 and removed every piece of furniture in my house and placed them in chests (inclunding the dresser containg all my clothes and rings), to redecorate from scratch. It got late, I slept, and woke up to find my dresser was empty when I placed it again. There were two dressers in the chest, both had nothing in them. Checked every chest, Lewis' and Marlon's lost and found, my fridge and even my mini-fridge. Just gone. Searched everywhere for a fix and nothing, so I had to replace my save file to go back a day.
So, to anyone reading this, please remove all items in your dressers before placing them in chests, or just don't move them like that at all, I don't know.
I use the following mods: Automatic Gates, Console Commands, Panning Hats, Save Backup, Stardew Voices, To Dew and UI Info Suite.
If you think it would be worth removing my mods to prevent this from happening again let me know, I'd really hate to lose all my clothes!!
 
Top