After 8 years in the valley I finally got my first large crop!

PixiePixel

Farmhand
I got a giant pumpkin! :happy: ....now, what do I do with it? Do I have to harvest it? Can I keep it there or will it disappear?
Also, are there purple star crops like there are purple star fish or is the highest quality for crops yellow star?

Elenna101

Farmer
I got a giant pumpkin! :happy: ....now, what do I do with it? Do I have to harvest it? Can I keep it there or will it disappear?
Also, are there purple star crops like there are purple star fish or is the highest quality for crops yellow star?
You can keep it there, it will stay even when the seasons change.

Also, yes, you can get iridium quality crops (unless you're on mobile, in which case you unfortunately won't be able to get it yet). This requires a special fertilizer that you can only get late-game. You buy the recipe behind the door on the island that opens when you've gotten 100 golden walnuts.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Are you on the SDV discord?
Someone who was also yr 8 just had their first giant pumpkin and I was wondering...

Ahsan1821142

Newcomer
I love this game and I often play this game on a daily base. I don't know why people do not like this. They should play this game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I love this game and I often play this game on a daily base. I don't know why people do not like this. They should play this game.
I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't like it, my brother prefers to play other stuf but otherwise every single person I know who has played has loved it and most other people just don't know of it.